In collabortaion with DONUTTERY 🍩 we are highlighting the importance of recycling and upcycling to supoort the SDGs "The Sustanabile Development Goals" through Paper Art.
NOW; you can find paper art insrtcutions on the back side of the donut boxes from DONUTTERY, to help you upcycling the donut boxes instead of throwing them away to support the environment and to tell people about the importance of recycling and upcycling, and to unleash your creativity by creating different Origami shapes in a fun way 🤩
Facts about the cardboards:
- Recycling cardboard only takes 75% of the energy required to make new cardboard;
- Over 90% of all products shipped in the U.S. are packaged in corrugated boxes, which makes up more than 400 billion square feet of cardboard;
- 70% of corrugated cardboard is recovered for recycling;
- Approximately 100 billion cardboard boxes are produced each year in the U.S. ONLY;
- One ton of recycled cardboard saves 46 gallons of oil and saves 9 cubic yards of landfill space;
Through this initiative and collaboration between yOOusers and DONUTTERY we are trying to tell the new generations about the importance of saving the environment, small actions and beautiful artworks could help our planet and inspire other business to take a bold action to support the climate action.
Learn more how to make donuts' shapes in Origami and Quilling art 🍩
Origami Heart with Wings
Donut in Origami
Donut in Quilling
👇 For more paper art "Origami & Quilling" insrtcutions 👇
yOOusers x DONUTTERY social Impact
It's really important for us to make an impact to enhance and to give back to our community, one of the projects we are always developing is the paper art workshops for kids to develop their skills and to create with them a quality time while making fun and unique paper art shapes.
- All Community for Development Coaching